The Sr. Director of Partner Success is responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of NearShore Technology’s Partner Success Department plans, tools and programs are realized. The Sr. Director of Partner Success reports to the President & CEO. The Sr. Director of Partner Success will manage two departments which include the PMO and Solutions Group. Therefore, the essential job responsibilities include:
- Directs and oversees the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure Client programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements.
- Develops and implements and matures PMO processes, tools and policies, directs account & project management staff.
- Works with internal and external client leaders to define, prioritize, and develop successful projects and programs.
- Develops the standards for reporting both internally and externally to clients.
- Directs the account management & PMO team to build and expand relationships with existing clients.
- Develops strategy for the retention and growth of the existing client base while ensuring that the account & project management team delivers cost-efficient, quality and service that lower risk for both the company and our clients.
- May be individually responsible for managing key accounts.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Responsibility for the training materials (PMO, Solutions)
- Organization and participation of pre-sales efforts and pre-sales team as it relates to PMO and Account Managers.
- Customer Engagement Management
- Customer Satisfaction, Reporting
- Tool development
- Process development
- Client Project Management, Forecasting
- Team Development and Leadership
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Reports to President & CEO.
- History of setting and managing Corp Goals, Objectives, Strategies and plans for teams.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and company.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Client Management
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Management and leadership
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of specialty.
- Leadership and management training a plus
- 15 plus years of working experience with a technical organization that has at least 500 degreed professionals working for it.
- United States, Atlanta or Tennessee preferred
Nearshore Technology’s mission statement is ADD VALUE, which we achieve by investing in people and relationships. We are a multinational, high growth rate company, with a long-term perspective on relationships. The SR Director must be prepared with a vision for Partner Success that is consistent with our mission statement and core values, and be motivated to do the work required to grow a high functioning department that serves our Client.