- Understands basic software architecture concepts, and is able to participate in architectural discussions, as well as propose architectural changes or enhancements.
- Understands interfaces and data flow, architectural bottlenecks, and performance limitations.
- Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
- Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Participates in overall system level testing, including product-to-product integration testing.
- Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
- Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
- 3+ yrs development experience
- Full-Stack development experience
- SQL Server
- Relocation Package
- Permanent-Full time job
- Work from Mon through Fri
- Upper MX Law Benefits Including Family Mayor Medical Insurance and Dental discount
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and collaborative environment
- American Company Culture
- Health and Wellness Program for employees