The search for a technology partner that provides an experience that is successful and rewarding can be like searching for the perfect margarita. The best way to celebrate a completed project is with a margarita served with the finest Tequila in the World.
U.S. companies derive many benefits by hiring technology resources in Mexico. Access to sophisticated talent, a reliable work force, and hardworking technology professionals are a few of the many benefits.
Choosing the right technology partner can improve the time to market and lower your total cost of ownership. Here are a few key items to consider when selecting a technology partner:
1. People – Can you select your team and retain them? Employee retention is the most critical issue in Technology.
2. References – Do they have references from a Fortune 100 Company? Reliability, scalability, and security are important.
3. Corporate Form – Are they headquartered in the United States with a clear understanding of corporate law, risk, and IP issues?
4. Infrastructure – Is your team located in a country with First World IP infrastructure?
5. Location, Location, Location – Is your team in a similar time zone, and in a place your management team will visit?
Come Visit NearShore, the Margaritas are on us!
Back to home