- Elicit and evaluate business processes and workflows by collaborating with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- Evaluate business processes and systems to identify areas for optimization and performance improvement.
- Design and propose system capabilities to enable key user workflows and concepts.
- Develop traceability between solution requirements to ensure the cumulative result will satisfy business and user needs.
- Document requirements and system designs using diagramming, narrative, mock-ups, user stories, and process flows.
- Maintain and manage repositories of artifacts, including requirements, diagrams, notes,
- Facilitate conversations to “deep-dive” into complex processes and technologies, documenting design decisions.
- Prioritize system features according to stakeholder input, project timelines, and team velocity.
- Iterate through proposed design solutions, features, and functionality, ensuring progress and collective buy-in.
BS in Business or Sciences
Highly effective communicator
SDLC and project management practices