- Product Security Vulnerability Scanning
- Security findings as a result of these scans are viewed as vulnerabilities (bugs) that are reviewed by R&D, to be addressed in an upcoming product release.
- Some tools are run on a regular basis such as monthly, others are run only when significant code changes have been made or at the end of a product to ensure it’s ready for release to manufacturing. Other tools are run ad-hoc based on the product team needs.
- Technically proficient in the setup and configuration of Windows based products and databases.
- Understanding of electronic software distribution and patch management
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- Familiar with VMWare technology and associated tools.
- Knowledge of TFS or similar bug tracking tools is a plus but not required
- Security+, CompTIA or other Windows certification required
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees