- Product Maintenance & WSUS Admin Support
- Each product in the lab environment must be maintained on an ongoing basis in support of scanning and release management.
- Prior to scanning, each product must be updated with the latest released software, install any approved Microsoft and TP patches and rebooted.
- This will ensure the scans are accurate to the current security posture. Microsoft and other TP patches (VMWare, SQL, Java…) must be reviewed and tested each month before delivery to Mfg.
- Reviewed patches are applied to the SQE master server for testing, once approved each patch must be approved in the production environment.
- Technically proficient in the setup and configuration of Windows based products and databases.
- Understanding of electronic software distribution and patch management
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- Familiar with VMWare technology and associated tools.
- Knowledge of TFS or similar bug tracking tools is a plus but not required
- Security+, CompTIA or other Windows certification required
- WSUS/WUA experience required
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees