- PCI-S (Product Configuration Installer-Security) is a utility designed to make configuration changes to a product environment. Changes may include installing TPS or making changes to the Window registry, GPO, DB/Webserver and general Window/IE changes. These changes are designed to further harden a product environment to address known or potential cybersecurity threats.
- PCI-S development usually starts with a new product or version, is tested and released with the product through R&D efforts, the PCI-S is then maintained periodically when new cybersecurity vulnerabilities are discovered. The cadence for PCI-S updates is monthly but may skip some months if not required.
- The technical requirements, issues and solutions for PCI-S development will come directly from TFS which is fed from the monthly scans and other cybersecurity inputs.
- Software development background, specifically proficient in the setup and configuration of Windows based products and databases.
- Knowledge of TFS or similar bug tracking tools is a plus but not required
- Security+, CompTIA or other Windows experience required, certification not required
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerShell CLI, SQL scripting and batch script
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees