- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a single component.
- Translates the results of analysis into design by Designing solutions to address multiple requirements.
- Implements complex software solutions.
- Experienced and productive software engineer who can mentor others, review code, and help organize a high-performing team for a medical device company.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly recommended but not required
- Following technical skillsets are required for this role
- 5-7 years or more experience in related area
- Stored procedures
- LINQ to SQL
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- C#/.NET (3.5 or higher)
- Threading and .NET parallel programming
- Patterns and best practices, optimization
- LDAP/Active Directory
automated testing, unit tests, System integration, scalability.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees