- Understands basic software architecture concepts, and is able to participate in architectural discussions, as well as propose architectural changes or enhancements.
- Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
- Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
- Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
• At least 5 years of professional experience as Java Developer
• Solid understanding and experience with Design Patterns
• Unit or automated Testing.
• RESTfull WebServices.
• Skilled on Spring boot
• Understanding of React/GraphQL/Apollo
• Desirable to have experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud (if not, you will be trained on it).
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full-Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees