- Perform software and system testing activities on regulated medical devices
- Perform in-depth analysis of the requirement and specifications to create test cases
- Conduct peer technical review of the test cases to ensure test coverage(both Manual and Automated test)
- Perform test case executions
- Conducts complex black box, system-level, functional testing and stress/load/performance testing
- Conducts complex low level white box testing
- Develop automated test cases using automation tools e.g. Coded UI, Silk, Test Complete, Powershell
- Perform investigation and troubleshooting activities
- Participates in design and code reviews if needed
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the responsible area(s)
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of software quality concepts within the software development lifecycle
- Applies in-depth working understanding of standards and methods to comply/enforce the standards in day to day tasking
- Collaborate on design specifications
- Utilize Intermediate SQL knowledge to perform data validation tests
- Riverbed Steelhead central Appliance experience
- Analyze network packets using Wireshark or similar tools
- Deploying servers, installing PC Apps
• 3+ years of experience in Automated Testing
• 3+ years of experience designing Test Scenarios, Test Scripts performed Manual Functional Testing to support Web Services development efforts.
• Experience implementing and maintaining numerous Automated Test scripts to support Regression Testing efforts using Web Driver, C# and Visual Studio.
• Good experience using Specflow and Gherkin.
• Experience in SQL database testing, writing SQL queries
• Experience creating documentation for current processes
• Expertise working with Agile Methodology and Daily Scrum Meetings.
Good to have:
• Experience in Selenium
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees