- Demonstrate expert knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Create and review database tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- Identify anomalies, trends, and inconsistencies to improve processes, workflow, and operations
- Perform data analysis and reporting
- Perform backups, ad-hoc performance tuning, manage security and roles, and automate SQL jobs.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 – SQL 2016 Standard/Enterprise, Azure SQL PaaS and LaaS
- Database Design & Documentation
- Tables, Functions, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes (Clustered/Non-Clustered)
- SQL Jobs
- Security (Encryption)
- Strong TSQL writing/debugging
- ETL Processes
- SQL Clustering Failover
- SQL Always On
- Monitor and maintain system health and security
- Evaluating and improving data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance
- Capable of performing database change management as well as performance tuning
- Monitor and maintain systems health and security
- Develop / Maintain Current Visual Studio .NET Projects
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to complete complex tasks with little supervision.
- Excellent time management and project management skills; able to prioritize and multi-task
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees