- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and to build great experiences Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Work on: Systems that automate recurring work, allowing users to focus on high-level risk management: communication tools that allow users to collaborate with their vendors and stakeholders; data analysis systems that surface actionable insights to help users make better risk management decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly recommended but not required
- 3+ years or more experience in Software Development
- 6 months+ Ruby on Rails experience
- Backend & Frontend development experience
- Jira, Github, Scrum
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees