- Add features/ fix bugs/ research on new technologies for a complex enterprise web application.
- Take into consideration all aspects of application development, architecture design including-performance, scalability, coding, caching, session state management, and error logging and testing.
- Good Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of error logging/testin
- Experience in using Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017
- Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014/2016. Must have hands on knowledge on creating stored procedures, views, indexes, keys
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Plan
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees