This is a high-growth rate opportunity for a highly motivated individual. The marketing manager will grow Nearshore Technology’s external and internal marketing efforts to help position the Company as one of the most attractive IT services company in North America within the next 10 years. We are looking for a leading-edge, highly creative force to shape the image of the company for clients, employees, and the community. The marketing manager will convert our experiences into powerful and attractive statements that convey competence, quality, relevance, alignment, and opportunity to these audiences.
Marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization in order to attract potential employees, customers and retain and support organic client growth.
Day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff (including contractors), leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with design companies, media organizations and advertising agencies.
Marketing manager must be a great business leader as well as a great marketing leader. Responsibilities include working with executives and management team to determine budgets, targets, and responsible for managing, maintaining and developing pricing strategies for products and services. Marketing Manager must have extraordinary communication skills
- External marketing to prospective Fortune 500 clients in the USA with a focus on Healthcare, Medical Device Technology, Finance, and High-Tech industries.
- External marketing to prospective employees in Latin America and the USA.
- Internal marketing to existing employees regarding cultural events, growth opportunities, career development, personal wellness, and community outreach.
- Always know the global IT services industry and position Nearshore properly within it.
* Education level: Minimum of BSc in Marketing or related discipline. MSc in Marketing desired, but not essential. PhD in Marketing would be considered.
* Experience: 3-5 years of experience at a large company desired.
* Specific skills:
- Leading edge marketing approaches
- Adept at creating powerful marketing approaches using the most effective blend of media available.
- Ability to direct internal and external creative and technical teams (design, social media, print, etc), manage projects and project finances.
- Ability to identify internal experience that matters to existing and future clients or employees and convert that into an impactful, targeted message/s.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively (with a proven process)
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Planning and scheduling
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges in the IT & Professional Services Market
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
* Personal characteristics:
- Outgoing, self-motivated, hungry for career growth.
- Attracted to great company culture and desire to contribute to it.
- Focused on adding value.
- Ability and desire to create, direct, and continuously improve the growth of a world-class marketing approach.
- Open-minded and worldly perspective on life.
- A good cultural fit.
- Desire to keep up with emerging marketing trends and platforms. Continuously update your skill set. Aggressively avoids getting “stale”.
* Certifications: none required
* Licenses: none required
* Physical abilities: none required.
Of additional value, but not required
- Having traveled or lived in foreign countries.
- Experience in the IT field.
- Ability to speak Spanish
- Understanding of Latin American cultures.
- Understanding of US clients, particularly in Healthcare, Medical Device Technology, Finance, and High-Tech fields.
- Willingness to travel within the USA and Latin America from time-to-time.
- Benefits will be reviewed on interview