• Understands software architecture concepts, and can participate in architectural discussions, as well as propose architectural changes or enhancements.
• Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
• Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
• Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
• Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
• Can implement designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4 yrs+ experience as software developer, Full-stack development skills required.
• Must have strong experience with OOP and .NET Technologies like: MVC, Web API with C#, Rest Services, Windows Forms, Git workflow, TFS services
• Databases specially on SQL Server
• Design Patterns & Principles
• Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees