- Plan, organize, direct and lead Quality Assurance associates and projects.
- Develop/perform as well as and oversee the development and execution of:
- Test plans and test strategies, test case documentation.
- Centralized and Integrated applications testing.
- Test execution, monitoring, and coordination.
- Tracking of product defects in the software tracking tool.
- Deployment of software application installation and verification.
- Technical Test Result documentation.
- Production deployment verification/ Production ticket support. Provide statistical information for defect and test tracking metrics to improve the quality of testing.
- Recommend and implement test tools and techniques to improve time-to-market.
- Perform and oversee test lab/test environment administration and coordination.
- Provide/Oversee the cross training to increase QA team’s application test knowledge for onshore team and offshore team.
- Accurately review of Heat tickets (technical) assigned to QA. Provides proper feedback and update.
- Identifies and documents procedures for various types of processes to standardize and improve the efficiency within the business unit.
- Constructs and runs queries to identify potential problems or barriers and considers alternatives to resolve them or escalates for additional review.
- Proficient knowledge of Web UI, API, Mobile, and Tablet testing.
- Proficient using testing/documentation/repository Tools: Jira/Jira zephyr, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket or Other Leading software tracking system.
- Proficient using SQL statement in Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL.
- Experience with Postman or Swagger.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts and systems and adapt to changing environments.
- Ability to follow the software development Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with all peers.
- Ability to plan, estimate, and organize projects testing effort.
- Ability to perform risk management.
- Ability to define and improve testing processes.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend tools and technologies for improving testing quality and efficiency.
- Ability to provide training to peers.
- Logical and systematic approach to complex support service issues.
- Independently considers a variety of alternatives to reach a timely and accurate and cost- effective solution.
- Analyze components of support service barriers as to produce logical and systematic solutions or alternatives.
- Anticipates the operation’s needs while providing an exemplary level of service to in a time efficient manner.
- Exhibits flexibility and focuses on the needs of the business unit while dealing with the operation’s request.
- Terminal/Kiosk application testing.
- Proficient using Linux or UNIX basic commands.
- Proficient knowledge of Media, Video, Voice IVR/RTP firmware/hardware testing.
- Android firmware.
- Proficient using Mongo DB, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, and/or PostgreSQL.
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation package.
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts, Saving Funds, and Christmas Bonus.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Collaborative environment
- Healthy Work Culture
- Health & Wellness program
- Life insurance in case of accidental death
- Internal Referral Program
External Referral Program
If this position is not the right fit for you, refer someone and if hired, receive a $100 USD AMAZON gift card per hire.
Back to All Job Postings