You will focus on developing and enhancing web applications, while working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture, and cloud-based computing. Our relaxed remote work environment promotes paired programming, cross-team collaboration, efficient communication, Scrum methodologies, and TDD principles.
- Implement important elements of the application software architecture and application infrastructure.
- Design and develop software applications, project prototypes, proofs of concept, and client demos.
- Champion TDD and Agile best practices for your product team.
- Evaluate performance of critical application components and optimize them to assure maximum performance and scalability.
- Perform, design and code reviews for all key application functional components.
- Contribute to requirement definitions for project design and code reviews.
- Mentor and stimulate growth for software and test engineers.
- Participate in performance reviews of team members and in the interview process of new candidates.
- Work closely with the product manager, quality assurance and other team members to coordinate schedules, identify task assignments and provide progress updates at daily standup meetings.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of utilizing C# and .NET to build robust scalable applications.
- Experience with SQL and/or Cosmos DB.
- Experience working in a professional DevOps environment and familiarity with CI/CD.
- Experience contributing in a TDD & Agile work environment.
- Experience with design and implementation of object structures in relational databases.
- Experience with Angular to build web-based applications.
- Proven history of self direction and possess the ability to carry out assignments from beginning to end.
- Open minded, creative thinker with the ability to balance client requirements, competitive pressure, and technical resource limitations across product families.
- Professional demeanor, adaptable to change and possessing a can-do attitude!
Nice to have:
Experience with Azure technologies or cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with PCI compliant solutions and eCommerce.
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts, Saving Funds, and Christmas Bonus.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Collaborative environment
- Healthy Work Culture
- Health & Wellness program
- Life insurance in case of accidental death
- Internal Referral Program
External Referral Program
If this position is not the right fit for you, refer someone and if hired, receive a $100 USD AMAZON gift card per hire.
Back to All Job Postings