Review and track deliverables of assigned projects, including test plans, test cases, test executions, status, schedules, etc. Involves hands-on testing and requires detailed product knowledge. Contributes to all facets of maintenance and support of Securus systems and applications as well as assist other team members by providing training and producing process guidelines. Provides 24x7 Support for Securus products and systems.
- Plan and organize projects for testing.
- Test as well as oversee the development and execution of:
- test plans and test strategies,
- test case documentation,
- centralized application testing,
- perform manual and auto test execution, reporting and tracking of product defects and document results,
- hardware, software and database setup, including operating systems,
- technical documentation.
- Perform centralized Web, mobile & tablet applications.
- Perform Telephony & Video application testing.
- Perform API & Web-services testing.
- Assist in the development, problem solving, and attend meetings.
- Perform and oversee test lab/test environment administration and coordination.
- Provide/Oversee the cross training to increase QA team’s application test knowledge.
- Accurately review tickets (technical) assigned to QA. Provides coaching and feedback to Operations Department (Alpha/Beta, Tech Support and Install Teams).
- Identifies and documents procedures for various types of processes to standardize and improve the efficiency within the business unit.
- Constructs and run queries to identify potential problems or barriers and considers alternatives to resolve them or escalates for additional review.
- Proficient using Linux/Unix basic commands such as Search and Install.
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, Web Service, and APIs testing.
- Experience with data retrieving commands for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or Mongo DB.
- Has familiarity with System Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of Quality Assurance concepts and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with ALMs, Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of applicable experience.
- Experience in a technical environment and is fully proficient in the use of workstation and/or server applications.
- Web/Mobile application testing experience.
- Ability to write and execute test sets.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A Team Player with ownership skills and a self-starter with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Nice to have:
- Experience with at least three of the following: Telephony, Call Processing, Trust Fund, Funding, VoIP, SIP, IVR, or Video testing.
- Telecom IVR application testing experience.
- Experience with APP Server using JBOSS, Apache/Tomcat, Weblogic, Swagger or Liferay.
- Ability to deploy code in test environments and have troubleshooting skills
- Automated test cases using Hammer, J-Meter, and Selenium.
- Load/Performance testing.
- Experience with executing automation scripts built for specified products/projects.
- Experience with at least three of the following: HTML and/or Visual Basic, PHP, Shell-Script, Java, and XML.
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts, Saving Funds, and Christmas Bonus.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Collaborative environment
- Healthy Work Culture
- Health & Wellness program
- Life insurance in case of accidental death
- Internal Referral Program
External Referral Program
If this position is not the right fit for you, refer someone and if hired, receive a $100 USD AMAZON gift card per hire.
Back to All Job Postings