Developers will be
part of a scrum team operation on 2-week sprints. The team members will
Include a product owner, scrum master, a development lead, and testers. AWS
Workspaces will be provided.
- Expected to deliver RESTful Java microservices
using Spring framework.
- Services will interact with other services using
AWS SQS, DynamoDB, and other services.
- The services are written API first, utilizing
Swaggerhub to publish the openAPI definition.
- GitHub is used as the source control repository
and the CI/CD pipeline is built with GitHub Actions.
- Services are expected to be peer reviewed,
have90% unit test coverage, prope logging, and pass through a linter and GitHub
advanced security scans prior to deployment.
- Deploy to AWS EKS.
- 3-5 years experience developing Java Services.
- Experience with AWS, Spring framework, OpenAPI/Swaggerhub.
- Experience working on a Scrum team.
- Knowledge of Queues, Pub/Sub, AWS SQS/SNS.
- Experience with databases such as DynamoDB and
- Understanding of RESTful Services, Git, Github
- Good communication skills and ability to
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with Payment/Card processing
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for
any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts, Saving Funds, and Christmas Bonus.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Collaborative environment
- Healthy Work Culture
- Health & Wellness program
- Life insurance in case of accidental death
- Internal Referral Program
External Referral Program
If this position is not the right fit for you, refer someone and if hired, receive a $100 USD AMAZON
gift card per hire.
For more information: http://www.nearshoretechnology.com
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS.
Back to All Job Postings