- 2+ years of experience developing both the back and front
end of applications.
App frameworks and React.js.
- Proficient with Node.js and TypeScript.
- Proficient with Modern Web technologies such as ES6, CSS3
and HTML5, including standard-compliant design in CSS and HTML to build
progressive web apps.
- Experience with SQL, database architecture, and RDMS such as
MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB and
- Experience in a modern build environment on a large-scale
- Ability to build and deploy applications to AWS.
- Basic knowledge of mobile app development platforms
including Swift, Android SDK.
- Deep understanding of GIT version control and continuous integration.
- Deep understanding of SOA/Microservices, and distributed
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies using Jira,
Trello, or similar.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD/DDD.
- Deep understanding of security strategies in commercial and
- Experience using testing and mocking frameworks.
- Comfortable with the scripting languages such as Bash and/or
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to
make the process as easy as possible for any candidate interested in working in
this amazing company.
Back to All Job Postings
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees