The Technical Writer – Resume Specialist will be an essential member of the Staffing team making sure candidate’s resume we submit to our clients are well-written and accurate. We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Write and proofread candidate resumes, technical documents or manuals
- Research and support the information through the internet to ensure the use of proper technical terminology
- Contact candidates to ensure the message or ideas in the resumes are accurate and adequate
- Attend client interviews to support candidates and the Staffing team with documentation
- Assist Staffing by writing up job descriptions and technical scorecards.
- Create and manage NST job postings and social media ads
- Update job openings in our internal ATS
- Manage and update internal NST employees resumes
- Gathers, analyzes, and composes technical information
- Support Staffing by recruiting and assessing new potential candidates
- Candidates must demonstrate that they are proactive, self-motivated, accurate, detail-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, have a high sense of urgency and the ability to work as part of a team, while assuming responsibility for their work.
- Technical or bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing or related
- 2 years or more of working experience in a similar role or have done similar work-related tasks
- Candidates will be required to bring/show some examples of their technical writing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills; able to organize information logically
- Ability to adhere to corporate standards and styles
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts easily, and convey them clearly in writing
- Advanced-level experience with Microsoft Word including desktop publishing, styles, and templates
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively
Nice to have:
- IT industry experience preferred
- Prior technical writing experience is preferred
- Prior marketing or sales experience is preferred
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings