Location: Remote in Puebla, Mexico
**Availability to go to the office when requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years' experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience on accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense reports review.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Excel proficiency
- Experience in Netsuite and/or SAP is preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent oral & writing skills.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- English level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts and Saving funds
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool and collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings