- Perform deep dives and design changes to support development.
- Create and execute unit tests to ensure quality.
- Identify and remediate defects as necessary.
- Perform acceptance and smoke testing to support product deployments.
- Develop software changes, enhancements, and conduct testing for internal platforms
- 3+ years of experience with QA Manual Functional Testing, and conversion to automated scripts
- Understanding of the full life cycle of testing software
- Possess working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
- Experience in Oracle SQL database testing and writing queries
- Experience with JIRA/TestRail or other bug management/tracking tools
- Some experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium (ideally with Java).
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- Experience developing automation scripts.
- Experience working directly with clients in a collaborative team environment preferred
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for
any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings