We are looking for a talented web application developer to join our team. In this role, you will work on exciting projects for a very impressive client roster. As a digital agency, we move fast so you will need the ability to learn quickly & work in a close-knit team environment. You will work with the Lead Architect to develop solutions for a multitude of enterprise-level clients and be an active participant in your project's success.
- At least 7+ years of professional experience
- React JS
- Next JS
- External API Integration Experience
Nice to have:
- Mura Experience
- Lucee or CFML (ColdFusion Markup Language)
- AWS Experience
We offer amazing benefits for all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate interested in working in this amazing company.
Back to All Job Postings
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees