We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Electrical Engineer with an understanding of both analog and digital design and experience designing and troubleshooting data acquisition systems with FPGAs for high speed data acquisition and digital signal processing. In this position, you will be providing high quality and innovative solutions to a wide range of challenging problems and contributing to the completion of specific design projects.
The Ideal candidate has a natural ability to troubleshoot different parts of the systems and subsystems to identify the root cause of the issues. You are a self-starter and want to implement solutions that are efficient and complete to further improve the current instrument portfolio.
You have a desire and ability to understand every aspect of the system and subsystems to acquire a deep knowledge of the Flow cytometry instrument portfolio.
- Conducting root cause analysis on the current product portfolio.
- Develop cost effective solutions to end of life components and line down issues.
- Development efforts from concepts to implementation to solve obsolescence issues.
- Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies into life sciences-based instrumentation.
- Collaborate on complex designs involving Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGAs and high-speed data acquisition protocols
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering to resolve issues on the current product portfolio.