The Junior Support Engineer supports all aspects of the end-users of NearShore
Technology’s and its sister companies, as well as aiding interactions with NearShore
customers. Our engineer team manages all core aspects of the business–from
supporting end users to helping configure or triage network connections. We are
looking for someone with a great attitude and willingness help the organization
- Candidates must reside in Mérida or Puebla
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft
Registry, and the ability to query or modify settings.
- Experience with MSI and Windows Installer
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Powershell).
- Experience in SQL Server support.
- Experience in Microsoft System Center or
- 1+ years of experience managing Phone PBX
(Shoretel, Broadsoft, CiscoUC, Asterisk).
- 1+ years of experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, RDS)
or Cloud equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience with Linux or Unix.
Nice to have:
- Firewall/Router experience with Fortinet, Cisco,
Juniper, and/or Palo Alto.
offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy
as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
Back to All Job Postings
costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Full Time Job.
from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
offices and a collaborative environment.
& Wellness program for employees.