- Maintain existing React systems, including
- Design and develop new custom components to meet
- Install and configure server environments for
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well
as fix any conflicts.
software engineers to develop front-end and back-end architecture that’s well
structured and flexible, along with the APIs to support it.
degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related
- 4+ years experience developing single page
applications with React and Angular (including production experience).
- State management patterns & functional
components with hooks.
- Functional/Unit testing.
- Proficient with the latest versions of
- Knowledge of common tools used in the wider
React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm.
- Familiarity with common programming tools such
as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control
software, and remote deployment tools.
- Effective communication and interpersonal
skills, being comfortable interacting with clients.
- Must have consulting experience i.e., able to
work with other clients and not just a head down developer.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try
to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in
working in this amazing company.
Back to All Job Postings
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical
Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees