- Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
- Understands basic software architecture concepts and can participate in architectural discussions.
- Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
- Understands database architecture, interfaces, and can participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
- Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in C# Development.
- Strong programing skills with .Net Core
- Strong experience with API development
- Solid Blazor experience.
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Knowledge on Databases specially on SQL Server
- Foundations of CI/CD using Azure.
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Solid experience using GIT
- Scrum experience.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings