· Design, build, and configure applications to
meet business processes and application requirements.
· Develop, test, debug, and implement website, web
jQuery, TypeScript or other related software engineering languages and
· Apply UI design principles and patterns in
creating enterprise-level solutions.
· Integrate UI with REST WebServices.
· Write unit and/or automation tests to ensure a
· Familiarity with Continuous Integration.
· Identify opportunities for improvement in
existing code and suggest possible solutions.
· Computer Science or IT related bachelor’s
· 3 to 5 years of experience in software development.
· Demonstrated experience with HTML5, CSS,
· Demonstrated experience with modern web
frameworks such as Angular 2+ (later preferred).
· Solid Web Application Development experience using
Java, J2EE, Microservices, Spring and Hibernate technologies.
· Experience using Java 8 or later.
· Frontend frameworks like Bootstrap 4 or later.
· Integration with REST Web Services and API’s.
· Contribute to design specs working with senior
· Work on small to medium projects with little to
· Proven experience with SQL and interfacing with stored
· Solid knowledge of tools such as Bitbucket, GIT, Jira,
Confluence, and Maven.
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical
Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees