- Facilitate Agile team delivery with high degree of focus on quality and timeliness.
- Escalate issues and communicate the status of deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Keep leadership apprised on the progress and risks in performance testing practices with timely updates, metrics, and reports as required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, working both independenty as well as part of a team.
- Act as subject matter expert on JMeter.
- Provide automated reporting of tests and test results.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities.
- Production, preparation, and execution of Unit Test plans.
- Quantitative tracking of project quality and completeness.
- Load and performance testing developing, execution, and reporting.
- Develop performance test strategy/planning, test case development, and coding.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- SQL programming.
- Programming experience using JMeter.
- Ability to interpret, diagnose, and recommend technical performance issues and translate them into viable solutions.
- Skilled in performing load/performance assessments and providing recommendations to correct performance/load bottlenecks.
- Performance/load testing expertise on AWS.
- Good background in Agile.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Loadrunner.
- Capabilities in the use of Neoload.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family.
- Employees are recognized.
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved, and approachable.
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits to all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- 100% Remote work.
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full-Time Job.
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme.
- Career Path.
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture.
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings