- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to ensure functionality.
- Prepare accurate database designs and architectures.
- Oversee the migration of data using ETL technologies from legacy environment to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong experience with MySQL: Queries, query tuning, sprocs, triggers, DML, DDL, DCL
- Experience with Data Modeling using Visual Paradigm, MySql Workbench, Datagrip DBeaver or similar.
- Knowledge in AWS platform: S3, RDS, CodeCommit, CloudWatch.
- Strong experience in SQL Server, database migration, Data Modeling, SQL Development.
- High sense of urgency, team player, agile.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work.
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job.
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme.
- Career Path.
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture.
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings