- Understand and apply database design and development principles for both transactional and dimensional schemas to support application requirements.
- Develop or modify procedures to solve complex database design problems, including performance, scalability, security and integration issues.
- Troubleshooting and tuning complex SQL statements and making recommendations on indexing strategies.
- Diagnose and resolve database performance issues. Support of production systems by providing timely fixes.
- Follow and improve development processes including but not limited to conducting peer/code reviews, complying with organizational standards, ensuring code maintainability, following build processes, implementing unit tests, and following other industry standard best practices.
- Analyze business requirements and create/participate in designing solution architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in relational databases
- Database design skills including normalization and data warehouse design.
- Strong hands-on development experience with SQL Server (SQL/T-SQL) including developing stored procedures, functions, and other database objects.
- Excellent query optimization and performance tuning skills.
- Extensive experience working with MySQL.
- Strong experience with AWS Aurora
- Detailed analytical skills.
- Structured troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with Agile software development process.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings