- Responsible for creating and implementing Web-based products.
- Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application.
- Develop and integrate plug-ins for popular frameworks.
- Participate in code analysis, testing, and maintenance.
- Senior level experience with PHP.
- Strong experience with REST API.
- Solid experience with AWS Lambda.
- Hands on experience with Docker.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings