Our People Manager will work as a trusted and influential advisor to our leadership team working in collaboration with the managers and leaders for all the areas to create an amazing work experience for our people. Build and develop strong relationships at all levels across the MX and US team to create a work environment that promotes Nearshore Technology’s most important mission which is to Add Value to our employees.
The main focus of this role is on providing HR support and advice while playing a key role in a growing, people-focused HR department. Managing and implementing people's organizational processes and practices covering employee relations, workforce planning & compensation, performance management, and labor working legislation.
In this role you will be able to apply best practices and creativity to continuously improve how we support employees through their employment lifecycle.
- To support managers in fostering a supportive culture through initiatives set through Engaging People.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains talent.
- Develop, recommend and initiate/implement timely and qualitative human resources solutions (according to company principles and policies and local legislation ) regarding local Employee Relation, Retain & Termination processes; Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices.
- Implement HR – People Ops procedures, policies, and best practices.
- Partner with Finance, Employee Success, Partner Success, Professional Services, Administration and Staffing leaders and Executives to align HR deliverables with business strategy, which includes bringing best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making.
- Automate and improve workflows; including but not limited to payroll, employee transfers, promotions, onboarding, terminations.
- Heavy employee relations experience with ability to create and implement sustainable solutions.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership.
- Build the systems that ensure employee happiness, career growth, and retention.
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Lead the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects.
- Lead Recognition & Rewards programs.
- Compensation planning, performance reviews, engagement surveys, strategy and follow up, preparation of presentations for Quarterly People and Business Reviews, Recognition Program, Diversity/Inclusion, Values/Culture, Recognition, Performance Management.
- Partnering with managers on how to train, develop & retain their key talent, through facilitating improvements in engagement, to resolving various people matters.
- Oversee the ongoing headcount plan; facilitates workflows, develops reporting dashboards to present to finance and executives teams.