We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated Lead Systems Verification and Validation Engineer who will contribute significantly to a cross-disciplinary product development team and to develop method improvements that drive greater efficiency and productivity.
- Participate in the definition, design, and execution of System Verification and Validation activities throughout all phases of the product development process for BD Biosciences cellular analysis systems.
- Design test methods and test strategies, development and execution of formal protocols, analysis and interpretation of results, and communication of results and their impact through written reports, design reviews, and interactive discussions.
- Work closely with systems engineers, marketing, and the product development team to support the successful application of new technologies and ensure that the system design meets technical, customer, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Apply systems thinking, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting to generate innovative ideas to improve BD products or processes.
- Conduct experiments using flow cytometry and applies strong knowledge in scientific principles, immunology, sample manipulation, and/or immunoassays to influence best practice laboratory procedures and study designs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer workflows and scientific advancements in flow cytometry and will be called upon to represent the voice of the customer to product developers and assist with translating the customer needs to product requirements.
- Lead projects or initiatives, including generation of project plans, development of test strategies that balance risk and business objectives, and directs small to medium sized teams.
- Contribute to cross-functional problem solving.
- Experience performing statistical analysis and interpreting experimental results
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving skills to novel or complex applications
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and details to non-engineers.
- Self-awareness, integrity, authenticity, and a growth mindset are a must.
Nice to have skills:
- Interest in flow cytometry analyzers and/or sorters, with knowledge of flow cytometry instrument platforms, applications and software, assay panel development and customer workflows required.
- Interest in designing and optimizing multi-parameter flow cytometry applications which may include: immunophenotyping, apoptosis, cell proliferation, cell activation, receptor expression, and/or intracellular calcium flux.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings