- Contribute to project initiatives through various stages, from ideation through end-product development.
- Responsible for document creation and management in compliance with BD’s Quality Management System.
- Manage and influence large teams of 100+ contrivutors throughout a project.
- Maintain manufactured product development processes and manage contributing teams.
- Manage engineers, vendors, third-party dependencies.
- Develop and comply with communication process strategies at various levels.
- Create and manage project plans, including estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Collaborate with teams to estimate and size work based on client requirements.
- Analyze processes and help design solutions to increase efficiencies.
- Work with a team of engineers, developers, testers, and business subject matter experts to ensure a timely delivery of the work that meets business needs and satisfies long-term support objectives.
- Proactively mitigate risk and remove team obstacles that impede progress.
- Guide developers in understanding business needs.
- Act as primary point of contact between teams and business leaders.
- Report on team and work status daily, weekly, and monthly according to the company’s progress.
- B. S. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Project Manager, preferably in a regulated environment or Information Technology.
- Experience with Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with building and managing project schedules and plans.
- Proven track-record of researching and analyzing complex business and issues.
- Experience in providing concise summaries and driving solutions.
- Ability to analyze complex requests and provide actionable recommendations.
- Proven track-record in successfully managing meetings and engaging in effective team and client communication.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methods and Waterfall methodologies.
- Familiarity with SDLC and STLC as they relate to work management and processes.
Nice to have skills:
- M. S. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry.
- Experience with manufacturing, supply chains, and distribution.
- Management experience with large multi-functional teams.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme.
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings