Are you a passionate business analyst that wants to work on a product that makes a difference to peoples’ lives by advancing the world of healthcare every single day?
The candidate will be responsible for analysing business processes, systems, and services in a global company environment to understand the existing landscape and map the scenarios and systems to support our anticipated growth. The candidate will work with product ownership as well as other internal and external stakeholders to create business requirements and user stories and ensure that stories are ready for development. The candidate will also work with project management to help analyse and streamline the team’s Agile workflows to strengthen the team’s processes.
• Works with a diverse team to pinpoint product needs or problems and define product solutions, from concept to delivery.
• Maps complex workflows in multi-pronged systems to integrate both internal and external products into one user-friendly product.
• Concisely documents product specifications, acceptance criteria, design details, and user stories
• Helps product ownership to manage backlogs in order to drive to product completion.
• Supports the R&D team as well as the wider client team to increase overall understanding of the product during and after development.
• Assist in customer research to guide optimal workflows and designs
• Subject matter expert in Agile processes in the field of product analysis.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or 3 years of equivalent IT work experience
• At least 3 years of experience with business process analysis
• At least 3 years of experience with large scale, enterprise applications
• Have worked on an Agile team
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Very strong preference for having lab experience
• Knowledge of best practices for Agile software development
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated to drive progress
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of human clinical microbiology or hospital IT systems
• Experience in an FDA/ISO regulated environment
• Experience with Azure DevOps
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings