- 5+ yrs of experience as Functional Tester.
- Previous or current experience leading a QA team.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Ability to create and execute complex test plan.
- Good experience using bug tracking tools.
- Strong knowledge on bug tracking, test design and execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self-motivated and team player.
- Good understanding of Agile mindset using Scrum.
- Experience testing desktop and web apps is ideal.
- Medical device or regulated industry work experience would be ideal.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work.
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full-Time Job.
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme.
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture.
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings