We are looking for a Sr Software Engineer responsible for developing and maintaining high quality enterprise-grade software applications that are making a positive impact in the world of health care. If you’re passionate about working in a fast-paced scrum environment, we would like to meet you. We provide a scalable, flexible, reliable connectivity solution for our customers. Our product enables seamless integration between systems which provides superior solutions for our customers.
- Design, develop, and support healthcare software products/services of enterprise-grade level.
- Be an integral part of a scrum team participating in sprint planning, story-point estimation, development, daily stand-ups & sprint retrospectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Testing/QA/Product Security) to ensure software being delivered is of high quality and free of security vulnerabilities.
- Participate in Vendor qualification testing initiatives.
- Be responsible for writing unit tests and technical documentation.
- Foster and demonstrate a spirit of continuous process improvement.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering degree with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 4+ years of working experience using of C#, including .NET 4.x and best practices of C# programming.
- 4+ years of working experience using Microsoft SQL Server programming, including T-SQL programming, database design, and performance tuning.
- Working experience of C++ and MFC.
- Knowledge of messaging protocols/systems.
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks, source control systems including Azure DevOps.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of healthcare domain, including HL7, FHIR, IHE, EMRs, and health data integration.
- Experience with medical devices and integrating with them.
- .NET Core experience
- Experience with publish/subscribe protocols/frameworks.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings