As a Sr. Software Test Engineer, use your experience to test software on cutting edge technologies like Azure cloud-based infrastructure and services, device software and rich user experiences for medical devices and applications.
- Working with a small team to test applications using Agile and DevOps principles.
- Crafting and reviewing solutions to specific problems.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that software applications meet functional and technical requirements.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent degree and 5-8 years’ experience or commensurate experience in a Software Engineering in Test.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Creating test scenarios throughout the project life cycle that conform to testing standards, business requirements, and architectural/design standards.
- Assisting in the review of test scenarios from other team members.
- Analyzing, recommending, and validating the creation of test environments needed for each project.
- Providing timely and accurate status reports on testing activities to the project team, managers, and the QA manager.
- Coordinating with the test team to define tasks, dependencies, and timelines for the testing efforts.
- Creating a test strategy, analyzing test results, identifying defects in software and problems in infrastructure, architecture/design, database design, and business requirements.
- Creating necessary documentation (such as design verification deliverables) consistent with department quality standards.
- Basic MS SQL knowledge
- Providing necessary post-release support on site issues for field teams (DevOps).
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in unit, end-to-end, regression, performance, integration, and user acceptance testing.
- Thorough knowledge of the Agile methodology and Quality Standards.
- Ability to adapt quickly, effectively, and continually to changes in work objectives, processes, and technologies.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Postman, JMeter, and C#.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings