As a Sr. Test Automation Engineer, use your experience to automate software on like Azure cloud-based infrastructure and services, device software development and rich user experiences for medical devices and applications.
- Working with a small team to test applications using Agile and DevOps principles.
- Crafting and reviewing solutions to specific problems.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure that software applications meet functional and technical requirements.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent degree and 5-8 years’ experience or commensurate experience in a Software Engineering in Test.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Experience creating automation frameworks and test automation using tools such as Selenium, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Postman, xUnit, Selenium web-driver, WinApp.
- Proficient in creating automation frameworks that include Data Driven Frameworks, Behavior Driven Frameworks (BDD), Page Object Model (POM) and Hybrid Automation Frameworks
- Experience in testing APIs using POSTMAN or JMeter
- Experience using SQL queries for backend verification and validation testing
- Experience using CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Load Testing
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in unit, end-to-end, regression, performance, integration, and user acceptance testing.
- Thorough knowledge of the Agile methodology and Quality Standards.
- Ability to adapt quickly, effectively, and continually to changes in work objectives, processes, and technologies.
- Experience in cloud platforms like Azure or AWS.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings