The Web/App graphic designers decide how websites look, making choices
about layout, fonts, and images to create usable and aesthetically pleasing
websites. They may also work on individual page elements, such as logos or
images, that are incorporated into the final design. The ideal candidate will
have foundational knowledge of web technologies like HTML and CSS, and support
elements of good UI/UX design.
· Create compelling designs with little direction
from concept through completion
· Work with UX Designer to meet business and
marketing needs on a project-to-project basis
· Manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
· Maintain a style guide and repository of
· A strong portfolio of work is preferred as well.
· Be a positive role model, in terms of both work
performance and attitude.
· B.S. degree required preferably in graphic
design, information technology, computer science or related (or equivalent
combination of education and experience) along with 3 - 5 years’ related
· Ability to create and design various web and app
ready graphics, icons, and layouts from scratch using Adobe Creative Suite
(PhotoShop, Illustrator, XD).
· Ability to take direction from UX Designer, Marketing,
and business Stakeholders
· Ability to create and follow established brand
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality
and on schedule
· Proficient knowledge of visual hierarchy
including font usage
· Proficient knowledge of web/app best practices,
· Excellent eye for detail
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
· NST adds value to employees and their