We’re looking to add experienced developers to our team. You’ll work with a small, highly collaborative team to develop custom software in an Agile environment. As an integral part of our team, you’ll be involved in design, development, implementation and maintenance of software applications, and you may also contribute to systems architecture and database design. Our tech stack is primarily Microsoft-based (.NET), but we love exploring new tech and work in a wide variety of languages and technologies.
- 5+ yrs of professional experience.
- You are fluent in the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET and / or .NET Core, SQL), and are also not afraid to mess around with new tech.
- You’ve worked on a wide variety of systems -- mobile, web, back-end, etc.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment, and you are comfortable producing code based on user stories and not fully fleshed-out specs.
- You write DRY code.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You feel motivated to challenge the status quo -- just because it’s how we’ve always done it doesn’t mean it’s how we should do it this time around.
Nice to have but not required skills:
- Some knowledge of Node.js, Docker, NGINX, Selenium, React Native, and/or Ionic.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme.
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings