- Front-end and back-end development to automate deployments, patches and generate reports based on the results.
- Instance patch, deployment and mangement with AWS System Manager
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes, and interprets needs and requirements for multiple components.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5+ yrs of professional of experience.
- Experience with AWS SDK.
- Solid experience with Go and/or Node.js development.
- Experience with React and GraphQL.
- Experience developing scripts (powershell, bash).
Nice to have skills:
- C# development skills
- AWS Systems Manager experience
- Knowledge or interest in CI/CD pipelines.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work.
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full-Time Job.
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme.
- Career Path.
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture.
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings