Senior Software Development in Test (SDET) will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solutions, designing automation frameworks, and leading the implementation of the test strategy, test plans, and test execution of the product.
- Supports the development of automation scripts and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques, and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Collaborates with product teams to strategize and align long-term solutions for test automation, including roadmap, tools, framework, and approach.
- Evaluates, selects, and formulates the best usage of test automation tools and future alignments for various products and applications.
- Creates a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security, and Penetration Testing.
- Presents technical documentation for review by peers and the development community.
- Works with the QA team to resolve technical issues of the product as needed.
- Develops an automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability.
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other difficulties.
- Experience in architecting and building real-time, large scale applications.
- Good knowledge in OOP concepts and experience in programming languages such as Java, .NET, and C#.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being and active participate in code reviews.
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, and Selenium.
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise.
- Experience with web service techinologies, such as XML, REST, and SOAP.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput web envrionments.
- Experienced in implementing testing and automation frameworks for cloud services/applications using Agile methodologies.
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure and cloud resources (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience in developing and enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Knowledge in security testing performance testing, performance tunning.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical processes, product quality, and reliability.
- Extremely detail and technology oriented, with excellent communication skills.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job.
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture.
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings