- Client goal is to Improve stability of Windows Patching Infrastructure.
- Create better visibility by creating PowerBI reports, against Hadoop database containing event data from the field.
- Perform analytics and reporting on data and recommend improvements.
- Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
- Understands software architecture concepts and can participate in architectural discussions.
- Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
- Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
- Understands database architecture, interfaces, and can participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
- Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in C# Development.
- Strong programing skills with .NET Core.
- Solid experience developing PowerBI reports and dashboards.
- Solid experience with API development.
- Experience with tools and techniques for patch management, such as Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) or simllar.
- Knowledge on Hadoop and SQL Server databases.
- Foundations of CI/CD and DevOps using Azure.
- Experience with Azure Infrastructure Management.
- Solid experience using GIT.
- Scrum experience
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
Back to All Job Postings
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job.
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees.