- QA Manual Skillset (Testing types, processes, documentation, etc.)
- Knowledge of C#
- Foundations of Object-Oriented Programming (inheritance, generics, lambdas)
- Design patterns: Ioc/DE, Factories
- Page Object Model (POM) knowledge
- .NET Core 5 and Above
- Unit tests with NUnit, Moq.net or Mocking tools/strategies.
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD), speckflow/Gherking (cucumber).
- Experience in API testing.
- Selenium experience
- Azure DevOps, Pipelines, CI/CD knowledge
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- SQL knowledge (queries, stored procedures)
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings