Business Analyst will assist in leading cross-functional IT projects and initiatives. This role is responsible for helping drive the execution of IT projects to enable transformation, growth, maturity, and scale. Provides a supporting role to the Director in leading projects and programs that are laying the foundation and helping scale our core internal business systems and customer-facing user experiences.
- Work with business partners and third-party vendors to deliver solutions for our unique internal and external business needs.
- Assist in taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live.
- Help drive IT to work on the most important projects and programs and guide teams using value-driven efforts towards on-time delivery.
- Responsible for status reporting and metrics around the IT portfolio to leadership teams.
- Helps to ensures adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology and contributes to efficient project and program management.
- Communicates and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Provides support to help drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap.
- Partners with the Director, and both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life cycle.
- Assists with the program schedule, task assignments, and schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Become a trusted partner with the director, team members and business
- Understands operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and helps drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance.
- Assists in the development of functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations.
- Helps lead the development and continual refinement of portfolio, project, and resource management tools and services.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Marketing, Operations, Risk, Training, Accounting, Legal…)
- Works with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to handle competing priorities, successfully manage cross-functional teams and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with all levels in the Organization.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with cross-functional departments (Product, Marketing, Operations, Risk, Training, Accounting, Legal…)
- Ability to do status reporting and metrics
- Working experience assisting with the program schedule, task assignments, and schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies.
- Working experience assisting in the development of functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations.
- Working experience leading the development and continual refinement of portfolio, project, and resource management tools and services.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings