- Candidate can think abstract concepts to solve problems.
- Develop software that is flexible for other developer to work on.
- Design things that people understand.
- Ramp up to understand the business domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
- 2-4 years’ experience developing web applications.
- Stronger skills with an Object-Oriented Programming language (ie, Java, C#), or experience in Python, .NET or PHP will be considered.
- OOP language development knowledge/skills in routing, controllers, view, and caching.
- Knowledge in how to architect a web app in an OOP language used for web development.
- We will consider exceptional candidates with experience on other Web Application frameworks (e.g., Java EE, Angular, Vue.js, React).
- Experience or Knowledge with Test Driven Development is a plus.
- RSPEC and Jasmine are preferred.
- Should have experience in application design and technology concepts.
- Experience with how to model the database and understanding of object–oriented design (OOD) skills.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees.
Back to All Job Postings