- Acknowledge receipt of issues reported via ticketing system (email/phone).
- Review issues in depth and determine cause (server/hosting environment, application code, user error, etc.).
- Address issues if possible or escalate to the engineering team.
- Communicate with client through our support portal and email (status, follow up questions, etc.).
- Communicate issues and finding to our support team.
- Update the support knowledgebase for the organization and per client.
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a closely IT related engineering degree from an accredited university is required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Application development experience.
- Experience in a support or troubleshooting role.
- Proficient experience with Oracle DB (using an ORM called knex.js).
- Very good experience with Node.js backend development with Express.js.
- Working experience with Jest for unit testing
- Familiar with AWS.
- Git experience
- Sass experience.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Remote work
- Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
Back to All Job Postings